Date: April 6, 2017
Time: 5:00 P.M.
Location: Devent Center, Norfolk, NE
The Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet is a premier event every year! It is a night to thank members for their patronage, give out prestigious awards, and celebrate the chamber community. As tradition goes, there is a new theme each year and sponsors decorate their table accordingly. This is a unique way for members to show off their creativity and to market their businesses. One lucky attendee at each table during the banquet gets to keep the table décor.
LIGHT IT UP!
This year is a celebration of all we have accomplished as a chamber community thus far and how much our members have helped us GLOW! It is also a time to LIGHT UP our mission and get pumped up for the year ahead. The venue will involve all things light; from strands of bulbs to neon glow sticks, and everything in between. A signature drink will be created exclusively for the evening. Come ready to LIGHT UP the night.
- Norfolk Oscar Award – honors Norfolk personalities who have an outstanding impact on the community
- Gerald L. Arkfeld Award – a top Ambassador award in memory of Jerry Arkfeld
- Ambassador Top Producer Award – a top performing Ambassador based on a long-standing points system
- Chairman’s Award – an outstanding Chamber partner who has made a difference in the organization
- Best Decorated Table Award – recipient gets a traveling trophy
[RoyalSlider Error] Incorrect RoyalSlider ID or problem with query.