Norfolk's Oktoberfest - September 26th & 27th, 2014:
Celebrating German Heritage and the Fall Harvest
Please click an image for a PDF poster or brocure!:
Friday, Sept 26th
- Tapping of Keg - 5:30pm Click here for more info.
- Music - 5:30pm - Midnight
- Bucket Beer Pong Tournament - 7pm Click here for more info. Rules - Entry Form
- Ms. Oktoberfest - 8:00pm-9:00pm Click here for more info. Entry Form
Saturday, Sept. 27th
- Co-Ed VolleyBall Tournament - 9:00am click here for more info.
- Lions Club Parade - 10:00am Click here for the parade entry form.
- Tapping of Keg - 12:30pm
- Music - 1:00pm - Midnight
- Home Brewers - 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Radtour Fun Ride - 1:30
- Register - Facebook
- Bucket Beer Pong - 2:00 Click here for more info. Rules - Entry Form
- Brat Eating Contest - 6:00pm Click here for more info. Entry Form
- Mr. Oktoberfest - 7:00pm-8:00pm Click here for more info. Entry Form
- Kids Zone (games, inflatables, root beer floats) -1-6pm
- 25th Annual Pankake Feed, Masonic Center Building, 907 Norfolk Ave. Cost: Adults $6 & Kids 10 & under $4.50, 7:30am-2:00pm
- Skyview Classic-Cyclocross Race and Cross Country Run-Skyview Park, 1900 W. Maple Ave., 8:00am, www.nencycling.org/2014-skyview-classic/
- Riverpoint Arts Festival, Johnson's Park, Live music, theater, poetry & dance performances, local artist sales, demos, and food vendors, 11:00am-4:00pm
- Free Quilt Show Sponsored by the Bits & Pieces Quilt Club 10am-4pm, First Baptist Church - 404 W. Benjamin
Norfolk's 2014 Oktoberfest Family Festival will be held Friday Sept. 26 & Saturday, Sept. 27 in Downtown Norfolk, Nebraska. The Lions Club Parade, Radtour and the Riverpoint Arts Festival, will fall under the umbrella of the Oktoberfest Family Festival, but they will maintain their individual names and traditions. The parade travels through downtown Norfolk, and the arts festival is in Johnson Park.
A special “Oktoberfest” beer will once again be brewed just for this event! Traditional German and contemporary bands will perform under a tent set up on the parking lot behind the Norfolk Are Chamber of Commerce building at Seventh Street and Norfolk Avenue. Food vendors will, serve authentic German foods. An inflatable midway will be available for children.
Click here for directions, details, a larger map, parade registration, etc:
Thank You to all of our Sponsors!