The Norfolk Builders Exchange orders blueprints directly from architects/engineers, typically without paying a deposit, and houses them. Members are able to schedule a time to view plans in-house or check them out for a 24-hour period.
General contractors/sub-contractors that are awarded the bid may schedule a time to pick up the blueprints and spec book to keep for their use.
Just $120 a year for Chamber members OR $170 for non-Chamber members (new members are pro-rated based on months.) Renewal billing is done annually each April. All extra fees are due at this time, as well.
- Weekly flyer* that provides:
- Advanced knowledge of area projects
- In-house blueprint plans
- Bid dates
- Addendum information
- Architect’s name & contact information
- Scheduling privileges to view plans at the Exchange office
- 24-hour plan check-out privileges, allowing for more time to compile your bid. (first ten (10) check-outs are free – $3 for each additional.)
*Flyers are distributed via email (preferred, fax or snail mail.
Additional benefit to belonging to the Norfolk Builders Exchange….
- If we don’t have a plan you’re interested in, contact us and we’ll try to order it at no additional cost
- Exchange handles all shipping costs
If you have any questions regarding the Norfolk Builders Exchange please contact the Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce at 402-371-4862 or email@example.com.
Exchange Board Members