The Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet is a premier event every year! It is a night to thank members for their patronage, give out prestigious awards, and celebrate the chamber community. As tradition goes, there is a new theme each year and sponsors decorate their table accordingly. This is a unique way for members to show off their creativity and to market their businesses. One lucky attendee at each table during the banquet gets to keep the table décor.
The Annual Banquet committee is excited to announce the 2019 Banquet will be held at the DeVent Center on Thursday, April 4.
This year marks our 50th consecutive Banquet. To celebrate, we hired the renowned speaker, Paul Long, who will bring you a memorable experience through his concept of “Fundamism” and F.U.N. in the workplace.
We love Paul’s message, so this year’s theme will be our own acronym for FUN: Friendly. Unique. Norfolk. We also want you to show us what FUN means to your business.
- Norfolk Oscar Award – honors Norfolk personalities who have an outstanding impact on the community
- Gerald L. Arkfeld Award – a top Ambassador award in memory of Jerry Arkfeld
- Ambassador of The Year – a top performing Ambassador based on a long-standing points system
- Chairman’s Award – an outstanding Chamber partner who has made a difference in the organization
- Best Decorated Table Award – recipient gets a traveling trophy