Member of the Month
The Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to recognize the outstanding businesses in our community! The Member of the Month award is presented the 1st week of each month and is offered only to current members of the Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce.
Past Business of the Month 2017 & 2018:
- May 2017 – One Office Solution
- June 2017 – Orphan Grain Train
- July 2017 – Diabetes & Wellness Clinic
- August 2017 – Dental Wellness Center
- September 2017 – Real Living Advantage Real Estate
- October 2017 – Clausen Bros Construction
- November 2017 – Burger King & Brogis
- December 2017 – Mirage Salon & Spa
- January 2018 – Love Signs
- February 2018 – Wetzel & Treux
- March 2018 – Norfolk Area Home Builders
- April 2018 – Subway
- May 2018 – The Granary
Deadline for the nominations is the 10th of each month. Nominations are verified by the Norfolk Area Chamber President and staff. Once nominations are verified, the Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Executive Board will then determine the selected Member of the Month. To nominate a business for Member of the Month, click here.
- The selected business will be contacted on or around the 20th of each month.
- That business will be interviewed and have a photo taken after the 20th of each month.
- All features for Member of the Month will be posted during the first week of each month.
To be nominated as Member of the Month, the business owner/employees should do more than open the doors for their type of business. They should do something that sets them above and beyond, such as outstanding customer service, providing unique products, Chamber and community involvement and more!
The Member of the Month:
- Must be a member of the Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce
- Must be in good standing
- Have demonstrated exceptional support to the community and the Norfolk Chamber
- Is active as a volunteer or frequently participates in Chamber functions
- Maintain a creative, innovative or unique approach to business
- Provide superior customer service and/or products
The Member of the Month will:
- Have their logo and or photograph featured as the Member of the Month on the home page of the Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce website
- Be featured on the Member of the Month page on the Chamber website include a Q & A, history of the business, blueprint for success, staff picture and link to the business’ website
- Receive a Member of the Month certificate to display in their place of business
- Display the Member of the Month flag banner inside their business for the month
- Be featured in the Chamber’s bi-weekly newsletter, The Chamber Connection
- Press release with photo to local news organizations at the beginning of the month
- Featured on the Chamber’s social media pages throughout the month
Members of the Year
All recipients of the Member of the Month will be will be announced at the Chamber Annual Banquet in April.
Contact Jenni, Membership Engagement & Governmental Affairs Director at 402-371-4862 or email email@example.com for details.