The WEB of the Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce encourages involvement and leadership by business and professional women through networking and education.
- Networking opportunities with other members.
- Enjoy educational opportunities through monthly speakers and special events.
- Enhance professional development.
- Make business contacts. Share similar interests and ideas.
- Take part in the opportunity to share your expertise.
- Develop and use your leadership skills.
- Build long-lasting friendships.
- Gain a sense of sharing and community pride with other women.
and so much more…
If you have any questions about WEB, please contact the Norfolk Area Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-371-4862.
2018-2019 Board of Directors
Rachel Reiser- President
Traci Jeffrey – President Elect
Brooke Drees – Past President
Christina Rutjens – Finance Committee
Melissa Holan – Finance Committee
Sydney Hurley – Program & Special Projects Committee
Dr. Jenna Hatfield – Program & Special Projects Committee
Samantha Wolfe – Community Involvement Committee
Holly Quinn – Community Involvement Committee
Sara Gadeken – Marketing & PR
Lydee Jo Krueger – Marketing & PR
Pam Zoucha – Membership Committee
Susie Korth – Membership Committee